tmpfs mount options
Review Request #1 — Created March 16, 2015 and discarded
5720 tmpfs should support gigabyte sizes
5721 tmpfs should support "mode" option
I'm curious to know the reasoning to change from uint64_t to u_longlong_t.
I came across recently the following:
* The types longlong_t and u_longlong_t exist for use with the
* Sun-derived XDR routines involving these types, and their usage
* in other contexts is discouraged. Further note that these types
* may not be equivalent to "long long" and "unsigned long long",
* they are only guaranteed to be signed and unsigned 64-bit types
* respectively. Portable programs that need 64-bit types should use
* the C99 types int64_t and uint64_t instead.